Battery Service in Tempe & Mesa
Summer is the season for major car-battery problems. Heat, not cold, shortens battery life, says the Car Care Council.
Excessive heat and overcharging are thus the main reasons for shortened battery life. Heat causes battery fluid to evaporate, thus damaging the internal structure of the battery. A malfunctioning component in the charging system, usually the voltage regulator, allows too high a charging rate. That’s slow death for a battery.
Good Works Auto Repair uses only quality AC Delco batteries.
Make your battery service appointment today!
What We Do During Car Battery Service
At Good Works Auto Repair, we visually inspect the following:
- We clean your battery using a battery cleaner
- We then thoroughly inspect your battery
- We apply a leak detector to check for leaks or deterioration
- We install anti-corrosion BG Battery Terminal protectors
- Battery posts, terminals and case are sealed
- In severe cases we may replace the terminal
How Often We Recommend Car Battery Service
We recommend this service every two years.