Tempe Auto Repair
Tempe Auto Repair
M-F: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Every 2nd Saturday:
8:00am – 4:00pm
We really mean it when we say “Everyone and Every Repair Counts!” What makes us unique is that we don’t just service your car, we provide trustworthy and reliable service that includes:
- Friendly and helpful staff focused on building a relationship with you, our customer.
- Written estimates prepared by a professional service advisor who will help you understand the nature of your vehicle’s needs and accurately reflect cost and time of completion.
- Service by ASE Certified Technicians who strive to repair it right the first time.
- High quality products and parts that enhance your vehicle’s performance and reliability.
- Convenient service hours, including Saturdays.
- Free rides to and from the Tempe Light Rail Station.
- A 5 year, 60,000k warranty that guarantees our work.
At Good Works Auto Repair Tempe, we know how busy you are, so to help keep your vehicle in top condition, we offer free service reminders when it is time for maintenance. Our excellent team of highly trained, certified and professional technicians works hard to get you back on the road as soon as possible. We are ASE certified and updated on a constant basis to provide you with the highest quality of service.
Meet Our Good Works Auto Repair Tempe Owners:
Glen is originally from Milwaukee and loves the Packers. He spent nine (9) years in Mexico and is fluent in Spanish. He is an ASE Certified Technician with over 30 years experience and started working in the automotive field when he was a teenager. He is an accomplished percussionist and vocalist as well.
RaeAnn is an Arizona native, a die hard Packers Fan, a wife of 21 years to Glen and a mother to three children. At Good Works Auto Repair, RaeAnn manages all of the accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and operations. It is definitly safe to say RaeAnn is the glue that holds the pieces together.
Glen & RaeAnn Hayward
M – F: 7:30 – 5:30
Sat: 8:00 – 4:00
by appointment only
We are closed on Sunday
2348 E. Broadway Rd
Tempe, AZ 85282
Click for Directions:
“I appreciated the time that Glen took to explain things to me, explain why things needed to be done and also the time to show me! It means alot when the mechanics can take the time to show you what is happening and also to take the time to show you.”
“We’ve been coming to your shop for about three years now and you never let us down. We continue to appreciate your high level of customer service and will continue to send our friends your way. Thanks again!”
“I appreciate the great work that you do. I especially appreciate knowing if I am going on an out of town trip, that my car has been examined meticulously. Last year, I was planning an out of town trip to Flagstaff; you discovered that my battery was about to expire. I was able to replace it before leaving. Thanks!”