‘Tis the season to be jolly and full of the giving spirit. You’ve made a list and checked it twice … but have you run out of gift ideas for car lovers on your holiday shopping list? It’s not likely that you can afford what they really want … a shiny, new vehicle just like you see in the TV ads this time of year. But, don’t get discouraged. As fellow car enthusiasts ourselves, we have some ideas to share!
Practical Gift Ideas For Car Lovers – Make Them Smile!
The holiday shopping season isn’t over yet, so take a moment to go through our favorite gift ideas for car lovers. Find something you like, order it or pick it up from a local store, and check one more person off your list!
- Portable car battery charger – Our Arizona weather extremes can really do a number on car batteries, making them wear out much more quickly than they do in other climates. A portable battery charger is a nice practical gift that could mean the difference between being stranded with a dead battery or being able to get to the nearest auto repair shop with ease.
- Removable heated seat covers – We’re lucky that our winters are warmer than some, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have some chilly days! This is one of the best gift ideas for car lovers who don’t like to be cold and don’t have built-in seat heaters already in their vehicle.
- Cooluli mini fridge – Now, this one is really cool! It’s perfect for car enthusiasts who love to go off-roading and want to bring food or beverages along. Or, it’s great for any Arizona driver who suffers through our hot summer temperatures!
- Wet/dry shop vac – Between our monsoon season and dust storms, weather in Arizona can be messy. Here’s a great gift idea for the car lover on your list who likes a neat and tidy car all year round.
- Car phone mount – Help your favorite car enthusiast stay safe. Keep their eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel with a dashboard-mounted phone for communication or navigation.
- Pay for maintenance – Preventative maintenance is key for both safety and vehicle performance. Help your car lover stay up-to-date on maintenance by offering to pay for their next oil change or other scheduled service.
Give the Gift of Expert Auto Repairs
Lastly, here’s one of our favorite gift ideas for car lovers. If you really want to give a gift that keeps on giving, refer a friend to Good Works Auto Repair. They will enjoy top quality auto repairs and once they’ve come in for service, YOU will get a FREE $60 gift card as a ‘thank you’ from us. Now THAT’S the perfect way to celebrate the holiday season and start the new year off right!